Friday, June 18, 2010

Well, Mr. K is hoping that Centsational Girl will give a demo on her blog about completion. Ha! It's not her issue, but mine.

I hate painting above my head. It gives me a crick in the neck and makes my arms ache. Did I mention that I need to work out more? No progress today on the painting, but I plan on rousting myself up before the noon hour tomorrow to at least get two walls done (and I do mean done) so we can start moving furniture back into place.

I did get to peruse the Oops paint section at one of the Home Depots next to our house, so the evening wasn't a complete loss. That, and I've picked out a contrast paint to do the fireplace mantel, etc. We'll see how that goes.

Anywho, off to work on the painting, since Mr. K is up late with me and typing his heart out on his next book. Translation: he just looked over, with his MP3 player plugged into his ears and said, "I take it you're not painting."

Stay tuned, faithful readers!

Kellacious

No comments:

Post a Comment