Saturday, July 31, 2010

I spoke too soon

Okay, I may be 2 for 3 on the cars, but my car is really taking a beating. Today, the A/C condenser got holed (yes, I mean holed) on the drive on I-25 today. A part from the trailer hitch on a Dodge pickup nailed a 1 inch diameter hole in it. Sheesh! I'm hoping my string of bad luck on cars ends *NOW*!

Any way, I promise to have good pictures of all the improvements I (read: Mr. K) have made recently on this Sunday's post. Saturday is shot, as both kids' teams wrap up their season and we have trophy/award/picture presentations as well as end of season parties . . .

Not enough hours in the day to get done what I need to! Do you feel the same?

Kellacious

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You and cars do not have your karma in sinc. Sounds like the home improvement is clicking along for you though. Looking forward to seeing the pics. I actually got half a wall painted in my own house and feel this has at least gotten the ball rolling and this room WILL be painted by the end of August. Maybe getting son #2 off to his 2nd year of college will give me the kick I need to get out of my scrapping studio and into home improvement. (shhhhhhhhh......I like art much better)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rachel-Good for you! As you well know, every project starts with one step forward LOL. I was kind of dragging my feet on the current project so I could get the last 3 weeks of summer in for the kids. I will have three (count them, three) uninterrupted hours with which to make progress on my growing list of Things To Do. We'll keep each other posted!

    ReplyDelete