Friday, June 11, 2010

Greetings from me to you!

My very first post to my very first blog; how exciting! At least it is for me.

Mr. Kellacious (my loving better half) walked in just now while I was playing with layout setting and asked that oh-so-dangerous question, "Watcha doin'?" My witty reply? "Setting up my blog." "Why do you need a blog?" was his retort. I won't bore you with needless details of the back and forth that went on for the next several minutes. Suffice it to say, it ended with me saying (in an exasperated tone, sadly enough), "I don't know all the answers to what you're asking yet. I have yet to do much of anything productive except tell you I'm starting it." I can now hear the sounds of the master bathtub being filled, so he's soaking his tired bones and reading a good book while I type this. Yes, I *do* love that man!

My idea is to share various home improvement projects (of which I have several going on currently), bargain-hunting finds and AHA! tips from the dark recesses of my brain. I quit my full time job a little over four years ago and am just now finding a use for all my spare time. Did I mention I have two young kids at home, only one of which is in school full time? Yeah, spare time. That's a good one.

So, howdy to all my cyberspace friends and I hope you enjoy the ride!

Kellacious

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world girlie! I cant wait to see what you come up with. :) Now I need to update my blog. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope I can keep up with this . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelli, you are tooooo funny! I am enjoying your dialog! Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete