Monday, June 21, 2010

Walls are PAINTED!

Well, you're probably thinking "It's about time" and you are *so* right! I still have the ladder work (to edge the top near the ceiling) but the major work is done .
I can never remember to take these during the wonderful natural light, so here's the flash(ier) version.

View from the division of the two living rooms:
And from the front:
I checked closely and the light spot that shows in the photo above is a camera flash anomaly and *not* a missed spot (promise).

I confess, I spent the time going to Home Depot instead of doing the fine tuning work. I bought new trim for the much needed areas. I can't wait for Mr. K to work his miracles on mitering the new trim and make this baby POP! I think I'm getting giddy again . . .

It will all be better when I get the whole room finished and can look at all my hard work come to fruition - isn't that always the way it is?

Don't think I'm done with you yet, either. I've got plenty of improvement projects to keep this blog going, well, forever!

Thanks for tuning in again!

Kellacious


No comments:

Post a Comment